Triple Bottom Line Accounting director, Fran Ellington, spoke to Karen Black of Hubfizz about carbon accounting and how businesses can reach net zero as soon as possible. How can we meet the needs of the present without compromising the needs of future generations? How can we secure a thriving future for humanity and the rest of the living world?
Listen to the 10-minute recording here:
- Discover some quick and easy ways to lower your carbon footprint as a business
- Find out about some low-cost or free tools for measuring your greenhouse gas emissions
- The benefits of decarbonising your business
- The cost of not preparing for climate change
- Current regulations and likely legal requirements coming down the pipeline
Under the video, you will find links to the various resources mentioned.
Karen’s Eco biz Show: How to grow your business and make it greener, is broadcast weekly on Tuesdays at 11 am. Sign up here to have the show delivered to your inbox: https://hubfizz.uk/#
Fran joined TBLA in 2019 after a long career in teaching. Her roles include human resources management, ESG and Marketing. During 2020 and 2021 she developed the TBLA Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) impact service. As part of the process, she has carried out an impact analysis of the TBLA social and governance profile and a whole company carbon calculation with accompanying target setting, carbon reduction action plan and impact narrative. Fran is now working alongside the growing ESG team to help more SMEs plan for Net Zero around the UK. Fran is also on the board of the Norwich Business Climate Leaders hoping to accelerate the transition to Net Zero.