Regenerative agriculture comes to Norfolk courtesy of Triple Bottom Line Accounting Limited and The Enterprise Centre, UEA.
Speakers, debate and networking
September 20th, 2022, 6pm
The Enterprise Centre, UEA
Join a wide-ranging group of local purpose-led SMEs and sustainable food growers & distributors at this networking event.
Speakers and book signings:
- Marina O’Connell, author of Designing Regenerative Food Systems: And why we need them. Hawthorn Press, 2022
- Jake Fiennes, author of Land Healer, BBC Books, 2022
- Chair: Dr Mick Collins, author of The Restorative Spirit: Illuminating the Soul in a Time of Global Awakening, Transformocene, 2022
Panel discussion and Q and A with:
- David Wolfe from Wakelyns, a Suffolk-based “Organic farming on one of the longest-established and most diverse Agroforestry sites.”
- Josh Smith from Goodery, a Norwich-based online organic grocery marketplace, connecting local farmers to ethically conscious businesses and consumers.
Buffet included in the ticket price (prepared by The Feed)
Bar: Substrata: offering wine from producers using regenerative agriculture techniques – please bring cash or a card to pay for the wine.
Meet the team behind Triple Bottom Line Accounting Ltd and browse our ethical and sustainable client stalls, including:
- The Enterprise Centre information stand– a building, showcased at COP26: designed and delivered to achieve the Passivhaus standard and a BREEAM outstanding rating.
- Visit the Triple Bottom Line Accounting stand and meet some of our team.
- Hudson Architects – Sustainable building design
- Goodery Norwich
- Andrew Cook – Resilience workshops – https://www.ticketsource.co.uk/andrew-cook-resilience-workshops
- Duncan Catchpole, MD, Cambridge Organic and Cambridge Food Hub, selling and signing copies of his latest book:
Local Food Ecosystems; How Food Hubs Can Help Create a More Sustainable Food System
Book now to avoid disappointment – numbers are limited.
Fran joined TBLA in 2019 after a long career in teaching. Her roles include human resources management, ESG and Marketing. During 2020 and 2021 she developed the TBLA Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) impact service. As part of the process, she has carried out an impact analysis of the TBLA social and governance profile and a whole company carbon calculation with accompanying target setting, carbon reduction action plan and impact narrative. Fran is now working alongside the growing ESG team to help more SMEs plan for Net Zero around the UK. Fran is also on the board of the Norwich Business Climate Leaders hoping to accelerate the transition to Net Zero.