Triple Bottom Line Accounting and Alasdair Wilcock of Maple Cone will be helping THREE Norwich based SMEs to start out on the road to Net Zero Emissions – FREE OF CHARGE.
To apply to be one of these organisations contact us ASAP!
The process is designed to make it as easy as possible for you by doing everything possible to facilitate your commitments to mitigate climate change
After two years perfecting our ‘simple steps service’ Triple Bottom Line Accounting and Maple Cone have been awarded funding from the Norwich Good Economy Commission to take three Norwich SMEs through a simple carbon calculation and target setting process. With your team fully involved, we will help you to agree actions and we will write up your action plan aimed at reducing your future carbon footprint.
In return for the grant funded service, we ask you to keep to some very tight deadlines imposed by the funders and fill in 2 short surveys to inform some research on carbon calculators for SMEs, target setting processes and the feasibility of actions to reach net zero across the region.
How to apply
Lucy will act as an unbiased adjudicator to decide which three organisations will receive the grant.
UK Business and Industry are responsible for 25% of UK emissions. SMEs make up 99% of our 5.87 million enterprises and employ 60% of the UKs 16.6. million employees andomit just under half of the UK Business and industry emissions. (Source UN climate change conference: UK 2021).
Our collective action can make a big difference in a short space of time
We also offer this service to clients from other areas of the UK or anyone who misses out on this grant funded opportunity.
Basic starter package of £700 + VAT
• Inputting your data to a licenced carbon calculator designed for SMEs
• A fully prepared two-hour workshop to target-set and agree actions for reducing these emissions with your whole team involved – in person or online.
• A short report summarising your agreed actions and targets
• Suggested recognised offsetting schemes that (price dependent on your carbon footprint)
We believe that you will fully recoup the cost of this service and your carbon neutral status in potential savings made and potential future clients who are differentiating between businesses that are carbon neutral, on the journey to net zero emissions, and those who are not.
Optional add-ons – (Please ask for full costings if required)
- A recognised certification of carbon neutral status
- An authentic impact narrative or
- Our toolkit for writing your own impact narrative
- Other ESG impact measurement and narrative options (Environmental, Social and Governance)
Contact Fran Ellington to find out more about your options.